Sunday, September 25, 2011

Candlestick Craze


So I go through phases, this one involves candlesticks. At Goodwill the other day, I found a ton of good stuff to glue together. Hello silver tray and tiered serving tray. I love the silver pieces, they are classic. I really wanted the tiered tray all one color, but didn't have the heart to paint the silver! So I left it. I've also been working on crafts, here's random holiday stuff!





I spray painted the candlesticks white!





I bought scrapbook paper and it came with a thin sheet of cardboard. I cut out this pendant design and voila! a halloween banner. I glued ribbon to the back and around an iron rod.
This is an average ol' planter pot, it was white and I bought Pumpkin Orange from Krylon and turned the sprayer vertical to give it "pumpkin lines". The branches I got from my yard and spray painted them black. I just hot glued a foam block inside and pushed the branches in. Eventually I will add bats, or ghosts!





No comments:

Post a Comment